Why Early Learning?
By Ricardo Cuevas on August 13, 2012 in with No Comments
Kid Start Spanish provides you with the tools for your baby to learn Spanish at exactly the right time. Research shows the optimum time for your child to make new neural connections is during their first five years of life. This gives a parent only a short span of time to introduce spoken and written languages. Because the brain is so “flexible” at this point, it creates the perfect opportunity for your child to learn a new language. Research clearly shows that learning a new language improves I.Q. scores of average intelligence children. When you start early, it’s never a foreign language it just becomes their second language! By utilizing Kid Start Spanish program your child is introduced to language, music, and imagery in a method that is fun and inviting for your child.Order Now!
Follow our Tweets
- who stalking who on Hipster Tees for Kids
- sammy on Spanish for kids word of the day: Padre / Father
- jake munson on Spanish word of the day for kids: Comprar / To buy
- tony m on Spanish for kids word of the day: Padre / Father
- steph ree on Speaking Spanish and Multi-tasking
© Copyright 2013. Powered by Kiddo design